Inside Maddy's Mind: Here are all my random garblings you never wanted to know, straight from my brain! Whoop whoop!
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
First Blog Ever! Yay!
So, after several years of trying to keep a diary and giving up periodically because once I get going writing I never stop, I have been advised my some friends to start a blog. So I have. Whoopee! So now, all the thoughts which are constantly spinning around in my brain and drive me round the bend can be offloaded onto T'internet, which hopefully won't absorb my life as much as my diary did. Do not expect daily entries about what I have been doing each day. Expect random rants about entirely bizarre and unrelated incidents and objects (eg. pineapples) , because that is what I do, I RANT! Also, I'll probably review films and stuff, and post all the random stories I right. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment